Terms & Conditions
AzuraMart, the largest growing E-Commerce site in Asia is committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Laws of peoples’ Republic of Malaysia contained in ‘The Digital Security Act, 2018’, ‘The Data Protection Act, 2018’, ‘ICT Act, 2006’. By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to and consent to the collection, use, holding, and disclosure of the personal information by AzuraMart, provided by you, as set out in this policy. We act in our customers' interest and are transparent about the processing of your personal data. Our Policy explains how to contact us if you have any questions about the management of your personal information or would like to access the personal information, we hold about you.
In this Policy, “Azura”, “we”, “our”, or “us” means Azura Mart (and all its subsidiaries) with its registered office at No - 8, Pintus Tuna 3, Seberang Jaya Perai 13700, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia and we may amend this Policy at any time by posting updated versions on our website. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that we receive from our users of the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION TYPE COLLECTED BY AZURAMART
Generally, the information we collect about customers includes your name, home or work address, delivery address, phone number, payment, credit and billing information, and e-mail addresses. In some instances, we may also collect your ID, i.e. ‘Drivers License’, or ‘NID’. We also collect demographic information, which is not unique to you, i.e. your postcode, age, gender, and shopping preferences, interests, and favorites. When you visit our websites, we may also collect information about your computer, including your IP address.
We also collect information about your use of our website using cookies. You can choose to decline cookies, but if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience our online interactive features. We may also collect additional information about customers, including purchase history, location, and preferences, either directly, or through our business partners (including, who administer our store or other kinds of cards). Ordinarily, as our customer, you can purchase goods from us without disclosing personal information, but in this situation, we may not be able to provide you with the full range of services available in our website.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but please be reminded that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), and date of birth. Personal information also includes credit information. Credit information is personal information or an opinion about you that has a bearing on credit that has been provided to you or that you have applied for. Credit information includes information about credit that was applied for or provided to you for domestic, household, personal, or other investment purposes as well as additional information about you, where you are a guarantor of a loan.
AzuraMart will collect personal information and all other necessary information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, we will only collect personal information about you directly from you. We also may collect your personal information from reputable third-party lead generation sources for marketing purposes, but only where you have consented to disclosure of your information to AzuraMart and for us to send you marketing communication. AzuraMart will not collect personal information unless the information is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
Personal information may be collected by AzuraMart in varied circumstances, including:
· When you make an inquiry with us via email or telephone;
· Visit our website for placing an order;
· Lodge an inquiry or application in relation to any AzuraMart products or services; or
· Apply for employment with AzuraMart.
If you are applying for a product or service offered on azuramart.com, AzuraMart or our third-party partners may also collect credit-related personal information about you as a result of credit checks that third parties carry out in connection with your application. The kinds of credit-related personal information AzuraMart may collect about you includes:
· Information about your identity;
· Information about consumer credit loans that you currently have applied for including:
· Repayment history information;
· The type and amount of credit sought in each application;
· Default and payment information;
If you use a pseudonym when dealing with us or do not provide identifiable information, AzuraMart may not be able to provide you with any or all of our services as requested. If you wish to remain anonymous when you use our website, then do not sign into it or provide any information that might identify you. AzuraMart requires the individuals to provide accurate, up-to-date, or complete personal information at the time it is collected.
SCOPE AND USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection, AzuraMart uses your personal information - for the purpose for which it has been provided, for reasonably related secondary purposes, and for the purposes of:
· Providing our products and services to you;
· Providing AzuraMart branded products and services that are provided by our third-party partners;
· Our internal management needs;
· Our marketing activities, including marketing activities relating to AzuraMart, products and services that are provided by our third-party partners;
· Responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
· Assessing, processing, and managing your applications for products and services or AzuraMart products and services offered by our third-party partners, including assessing your credit risk and our risk;
· Any other purpose you have consented to; and
· Any use which is required or authorized by Laws of the Peoples’ Republic of Malaysia.
AzuraMart may disclose your personal information:
· To third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
· Organizations that provide products or services used or marketed by AzuraMart;
· Any person or entity to whom you have consented to AzuraMart disclosing your personal information to; and
· Any person or entity to whom we are required or authorized to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.